Journal assignment | Criminal homework help
Each of your answers should be written using your own words. Do not copy and paste from your textbook or an Internet source. Ensure you cite your work and add reference(s) at the end of your journal. These should be the sources you are citing in your work. You should not need to do research from additional resources unless the question specifically asks you to do so;
1. Discuss the four major components of Internet Addiction and briefly describe each symptom, providing examples in your answer.
2. The relationship between social media and the Internet is complex. Individual Internet behavior involves a myriad of factors that contribute either safety or risk-taking behaviors that can begin in adolescence. Discuss risks currently derived from online interactions, including coverage of violence trending on social media and identification of its characteristics. Be sure to include at least one example (case) that demonstrates this relationship.
3. Every meaningful analysis of violent crime begins with victimology. How has investigative profiling been useful when analyzing crime scenes?
4. Sexual assault nurse examiners (SANE) programs were created in the 1970s to circumvent problems with traditional hospital emergency department car. Discuss SANE’s role in forensic victimology, including how the program is run, what qualifications are necessary, and what remains the program’s ultimate goal.
5. Explain how the Internet has facilitated the growth of the child pornography industry. Do you believe that proactive law enforcement strategies, such as undercover sting operations, are enough to deter individuals from producing, distributing, and possessing child pornography? What more do you believe law enforcement could do to combat this type of crime?