Unit vi | Business & Finance homework help
An organization representing the interests of small businesses in London plans to conduct a survey to measure business optimism, which is typically used to guide future investment intentions and economic growth. The aims of the survey are listed below.
- Measure the current level of business optimism, and compare this with levels over the last 3 years.
- Measure the causes of this level of optimism.
- Establish links between levels of optimism and business intentions, such as hiring new employees and investment plans.
There are insufficient financial resources to send questionnaires to all businesses in London, so you must select a sample. Compose a ASSGNMNT that addresses each of the questions below.
- What is the population for this research?
- What is the sampling frame?
- What kind of sample will you select? Justify your choice.
- Identify dependent and independent variables.
- Produce an appropriate research design.
- Using the aims outlined above, construct a valid and reliable research instrument.
Your completed paper must be at least three pages in length, and you must use at least three academic resources. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.