Your Onboarding and Orientation Discussion Q
Part I: Initial Post
- Using the job description you developed last week, design a virtual onboarding and orientation schedule for this role.
- Provide a short overview of the job title and role.
- Be sure to include the roles, stakeholders, and technologies youll need to be involved.
- Discuss why you chose the components to include in the orientation.
- Compare your schedule to prior experiences you have had.
- Discuss the considerations you made for the virtual employees.
Use the CEO job description you created in M2.7.
OR Business (Business Analyst)Use the Business Analyst job description you created in M2.7.
Use the Security Guard job description you created in M2.7.
Use the Security Analyst job description you created in M2.7.
Use the Healthcare Administrator job description you created in M2.7.Public AdministrationUse the City Manager job description you created in M2.7.