– Alignment of HRM and Business Strategies
Select a publicly traded company to research. Evaluate its human resource (HR) and business strategy, HR department job positions, and ways it markets its company regarding human capital. The following are some of the company websites that provide this information:
- Allstate: .
- State Farm: .
- Ford: .
- Marriott. .
In addition, refer to the website, which identifies detailed roles for HRM personnel and offers you some insight into HRM positions.
in 23 pages
- Explain how you would ensure the HR strategy is in alignment with the business strategy of your selected company.
- Provide a detailed description of the HR Department job positions and associated responsibilities.
- Determine which HR job positions you would prefer and explain why.
- Analyze how the selected company can establish HRM strategies to improve competitive advantages.
- Propose three ways your selected company can increase diversity and remain competitive in the industry.
- Support your propositions, assertions, arguments, or conclusions with at least three credible, relevant, and appropriate sources synthesized in a coherent analysis.
- Cite each source on your source list at least one time within your assignment.
- For help with research, writing, and citation, access the or review .
- Write clearly and concisely in a manner that is well organized, grammatically correct, and free of spelling, typographical, formatting, and/or punctuation errors.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Propose how to align human resource strategies with business strategies to increase competitive advantage, including increasing diversity.