This week we learned about the federal equal employment opportunity legislation and explored federal and international laws related to discrimination. For this discussion, you must:
- Select three legislations that relates to a similar or related type of discrimination:
- Civil Rights Act of 1964
- One federal legislation
- One state or international legislation
- Present a brief summary of each legislation to give an idea of what they cover. They may include:
- The name of the legislation with the year
- The purpose of the act
- Who is covered by that law
- Present at least two similarities and two differences between them.
- Explain how the organization can work with those laws and how they can protect against those laws.
Between 300-450 words