4-3 Module Four Assignment
In this assignment, you will identify if an audience is internal or external to your organization, determine the best way to communicate to an audience made up of one or more people, determine how much information can be shared with that audience, and then tailor your communication accordingly.
In Module Three, you learned about the importance of situational awareness and the consequences of effective and ineffective communication. This assignment will help you understand the importance of identifying your audience and how you will appropriately communicate with them, and will support you in the completion of your tasks in Project Two.
Begin this assignment by reading the . Then, complete the provided with bullet points to help organize your information.
- Is the audience internal or external to your organization/department?
- What channels of communication can be used for that audience?
- What amount of information can be shared with that audience? Why?
- How would you tailor what you are communicating and how you are communicating to each audience?
Specifically, the following rubric criteria must be addressed:
- Identify if the audience is internal or external.
- Identify the communication channel or channels. (Hint: Table 1.1 in Chapter 1 provides a list of channels.)
- Identify the appropriate amount of information to be shared.
- Explain how the communication is tailored to each audience.
Guidelines for Submission
Submit your completed Module Four Assignment template.