Marketing Fix: Product
Conduct an analysis of the first P for your chosen company's product or service. The central focus of a marketing program is on the product. It is the sole basis and driving force behind all marketing activities and what excites a target market. Your product analysis should include the company, competition, and target market requirements. Complete the following:
· Analyze the product and the company's primary target market. What are the niche characteristics of the product and the traits of the primary target market?
· Analyze the branding of the product, including the intended audience and the product positioning. What influence, if any, does the brand have on its product category?
· Analyze the competition for the product, and the overall marketing environment.
· Synthesize product strategies for the company to achieve business success. Why will those strategies yield success? What would you recommend the company do in terms of this product to assure its long-term success?
· Cite any resources you use.
· Be sure your analysis presents a focused purpose through strong organizational skills. Also be sure it presents evidence through strong paraphrasing or summarizing and appropriate tone and sentence structure.
Submit the analysis as an attachment to this assignment.
Your assignment should also meet the following requirements:
· Written communication: Communication should be clear and well organized, and support a central idea, with no technical writing errors, as expected of a business professional.
Number of resources: Use a minimum of three scholarly resources related to the content of the assignment.
· Length of paper: 3–4 typed, double-spaced pages, in addition to the title and references pages.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
By successfully completing this assignment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and scoring guide criteria:
· Competency 3: Examine the relationship of basic marketing strategies to business success.
. Evaluate product strategies to achieve business success.
· Competency 4: Apply effective marketing planning and implementation.
. Describe a product and its target market.
. Discuss branding of a product including the intended audience and product positioning.
. Describe the competition for a product.
. Address assignment purpose in a well-organized text, incorporating appropriate evidence and tone in grammatically sound sentences.
*******You can pick the company this will the company used for the entire course.******