A supply chain is the sequence of organizations—their facilities, functions, and activities—that are involved in producing and delivering a product or service (Stevenson, 2021). A supply chain involves everything related to the product or service from the beginning to the end, which involves everything from the raw materials to the final customer.
For this assignment do the following:
1. Select two Middle Eastern organizations and identify their industry, and their products or services.
2. Identify supply chain aspects from both of your selected organizations like purchasing issues, supplier issues, logistics, information systems, quality, and customer service, and compare them.
3. Explain how Information Technology impacts the Supply Chain Management for both organizations.
4. Finally, based on your results, offer recommendations for improvements for each organization.
· Your assignment is required to be four to five pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
· Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least five scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
· Formatted according to APA 7th edition.
· It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into Turnitin prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment into the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin – Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.
Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
Use assay form introduction which has a thesis, body and conclusion
DO NOT FORGET USING HEADINGS