Disorders of Erythrocyte Function
1.Sickle cell disease is an adaptive response against malaria. Discuss and identify the pathogen and transmission of malaria.
2. Where and why do you think an adaptation occurred that led to the development of sickle cell disease and what is the pathophysiology of the adaptation?
3. Why do people who no longer live in parts of the world where malaria is prevalent still develop sickle cell disease and how and why does it occur?
4.How can we advise families with this debilitating disease?
1. Resources are to be sited. If it is not your original thought or idea you must give credit to the author, if not sited it is considered plagiarism.
2. Resources are not to be older than 5 years old and it must be scholarly peer reviewed journals!
3. All written material must be in APA format. Please use the latest manual. Points will be deducted as per rubic if not done correctly.
4. Please expand your ideas and add your thought to your writing. Why did you use that resources? What will this quote add to the discussion?
You are now at the master’s level, you can agree or disagree with the author. Your opinion and experience counts!
must be at least 1 and half page long