Serve as the primary contact in providing customer service and technical support to internal partners and vendors with more complex issues.
Frontier Communications – Saint Petersburg, FL
January 2016 to Present
· Provided technical support to end-users and responded to email and telephone requests for technicalassistance.
· Design, build and/or test new systems, processes or services
· Respond to requests for new services
· Document workflow of processes within the organization
· Investigate, research and troubleshoot more complex IT related issues
· Perform new user IT training and communication of IT policies and standards
· Perform scheduled departmental audits and report findings to management
Sr. Admissions Advisor
Ultimate Medical Academy – Tampa, FL
January 2015 to January 2016
· Speak directly with prospective students, over the phone, to help them learn more about the schooland programs.
· Responsible for sharing program details, facts and figures, and answering a wide array of questions.
· Assist new students through the enrollment and orientation processes to ensure they are successfulthrough the first two weeks of class.
· Assist with career placement.
· Assist the director with hiring and training new advisers.
· Experience developing and implementing comprehensive college recruiting program.
· Capacities to source, screen, and select candidates based upon strategic qualification criteria
· Abilities to conduct interviews, train interviewers, and facilitate decision-making regarding offers.
NCO Financial – Lakeland, FL
January 2014 to January 2015
· Take the data provided by the medical coders and use it to compile and submit claims to insurancecompanies subsequently bill patients.
· Using coded data to produce and submit claims to insurance companies
Working directly with the insurance company, healthcare provider, and patient to get a claim processed and paid.
· Reviewing and appealing unpaid and denied claims
· Verifying patients' insurance coverage
· Answering patients' billing questions
· Handling collections on unpaid accounts
· Managing the facility's Accounts Receivable reports
Simply Healthcare Plans – Davenport, FL
March 2013 to January 2014
· Organizes and maintains records on each patient and updates information on an ongoing basis, inaccordance with Company policy and HIPAA regulations.
· Day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
· Collect and review patient information to determine patient's eligibility for Medicaid and charityprograms
Customer Service Representative
Bright House Networks – Auburndale, FL
February 2011 to March 2013
Analyze customer issues, determine causes and initiate corrective actions
· Prepare solutions and ensure retention of all customers and associate business.
· Ensure optimal level of transactions for customers and ensure absence of all issues in a call center.
Warner University – Lake Wales, FL
Keiser University- Lakeland FL October 2022 – Current
High school diploma
· Software Troubleshooting
· Talent Acquisition
· Technical Support
· Microsoft Windows
· Desktop Support
· Active Directory