Professional summary: I am a compassionate Registered nurse with broad experience in providing the utmost nursing care to geriatrics and pediatric populations. I am very dedicated and work well with other healthcare teams.
Skills: Empathy, Communication, attention to detail, Critical thinking, interpersonal relationship, Health Education, Health Promotion, Pain Management, Patient care, Medication administration, and other Nursing skills
Discovery Behavioral Health (RN) 7425 N Sheridan Rd, Chicago IL. January 2022-Present
Kingsway H/Health Services (staff RN) 7115 N Ridge Blvd. Chicago, IL. Feb 2020 – present
Angel H/Health Services (staff LPN) 9909 W Roosevelt, Westchester, IL Feb. 2013-Jan.2020
Freedom Home Care, Highland Park, IL., ( CNA) October 2010 – May 2013
Shore Community Service, Evanston, IL. DSP (House Manager) Dec. 2007 – Sept 2009
Waterford Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Chicago, IL (CNA) Jan 2006 – Dec. 2007
· Assessment, observation, and monitoring of the patient. Tracking a patient's heart rate, 02 saturation, blood pressure, breathing, and other vitals,
· Evaluate the effectiveness of the nursing intervention and modify the plan of care
· Protect patients and employees by adhering to infection-control/prevention policies
· Physiological Knowledge, Administering Medication, Medical Teamwork, Multi-tasking, Listening, Verbal Communication, Health Promotion, and Maintenance.
· Prepare and administer (orally, subcutaneously, IM, and through an IV) and records prescribed medications.
· Report adverse reactions to medications or treatments following the facility policy
· Assess each patient's biophysical, psychosocial, environmental, spiritual, cultural, self-care, educational and discharge planning based on age and development status,
· Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
· Care follows established policies, procedures, standards of practice, and the state nurse practice scope.
· Document care per documentation standards in the electronic medical record and adhere to the downtime procedure.
· Works collaboratively with the physician and charge nurse to achieve optimum Pt’s care.
Education: MSN, PMHNP Walden University- Present – Feb 2023
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Resurrection University – Chicago, Il., August 2019
· Associate Degree in Science, Kennedy King College – Chicago, Il., December 2017
· Licensed Practical Nurse Great Paragon Health Care Services - Chicago, IL., 2013
· Certified Nurse Assistant Great Paragon Health Care Services - Chicago, IL., 2005
License and Certification
· NCLEX /RN Licensure-November 2019, NIHSS – June 2019, CPR/CPI Up-to-date
· NCLEX/PN Licensure-November 2013, Mandatory Reporter Certification 2016
· Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate 2005