3633-Module 5 Assignment
Vital Organs / Unconscious State
After studying the course materials located on page, answer the following:
- Name some very important organs that are not vital organs.
- List the functional description of all the normal vital organs, including todays exceptions.
- Is it possible to live without a vital organ? Why? Example?
- Distinction between assisting or substituting vital organs. Bioethical analysis.
- Do the following practices assist or substitute the vital organ? Why?
- Read and summarize ERD PART FIVE Introduction.
- Unconscious state: Definition.
- Clinical definitions of different states of unconsciousness: Compare and contrast
- Benefit vs Burden: bioethical analysis.
- The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
- If references are used, please cite properly according to the current APA style. Refer to your syllabus for further detail or contact your instructor.