Physical Security Plan Template
· Why did you propose the lighting where you did?
· When placing the parking lots, what factors did you consider?
· Why did you place cameras where you did?
· What kind of windows are required? What kind of access control security are you providing for the visitor, employee, and patient?
· What kind of information would you collect from all nonemployees to enter the hospital for security reasons?
· What kind of security would you have at the door? (physical, ID badges, cameras)
· From a security perspective, why is the placement of the nurses’ station important?
· For security reasons, why do you encourage visitors to stay in designated areas or tell them where to go? (for example, signs, maps, paths, etc.)
· How do you secure the newborns from potential abduction and accidental switching?
· Would different secondary ID badges for maternity ward employees be recommended and why?
· What kind of security training would you offer to employee staff, and how often would it take place? Why?
· Would the training be different for each group? How?