Role : Sr MuleSoft Developer
· Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, ActiveMQ, JMS.
· Utilized MuleSoft features like Data weave, API designer and various connectors to ensure robust and loosely coupled integration layer every time.
· Customized the integration workflows using an ESB framework also with Mule Soft MMC and enterprise release.
· Proficient in MEL – Mule Expression Language to access and evaluate the data in the payload, properties, and variables of a Mule message.
· Extensively worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of MULE ESB and expertise in developing API's using MULE API manager and RAML.
· Worked on XML related technologies like XSL, XSD, XQuery, XSLT, SAX, DOM, XPath, WSDL, DTD, XSD, Apache Axis, JAXP (SAX, DOM), JAXB, XML Beans parsers for parsing XML into Java object.
· Well versed in developing UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose and MS Visio tool.
· Experience in working with application servers like Web Logic and Apache Tomcat.
· Extensive experience in SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers with databases such as Oracle, and MS SQL Server 2015.
· Expert in documenting business requirements, functional, technical specifications and test cases.
· Complete knowledge on Agile and SCRUM structure of software development by conducting meetings and coordinating with the team members to meet the deliverables.
Informatica Power Center 9.5/ 9.1/8.5Informatica Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, DataMart, Mapplet, Transformations, SQL*Plus, Salesforce
Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Java Beans
Eclipse, Net beans
SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Unix Shell Scripting, C
Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MySQL, DB2, MS-SQL Server
Web Logic, Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat
ESB Tools Any Point Studio (ESB 3.5, 3.6, 3.8), 4
Log Analysis Tools
Splunk Enterprise 4.x/5.x/6.x, 6.2, 6.4, 6.5, Universal Forwarder, PowerCenter.
Wily Introscope 8.x/9.x, Nagio, site scope, Performance Viewer, Ops viewer, SCOM), IBM Thread and Heap Analyzers
· Master’s in computer science
University of Central Missouri, Missouri, USA, 2015
· Bachelor’s in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
DVR&HS Mic College of Technology, JNTU Kakinada, India.2014
Employer: Global Apps Inc
Client: Samaritan Health Plans, Middletown, DE June 2022 – Till Date
Sr Application Developer
· Set up infrastructure for Mule for team to advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions on Anypoint Platform.
· Participate in all phases of software development life cycle including functional analysis, development, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment, and support.
· Experience working with relational data bases such Oracle; Proficient in SQL Server 2019
· Proficiency in designing Mule components (Mule ESB, Anypoint Studio, ETLs, flows, MEL, message modelling, Routing, Filtering, Database, Exception Handling, API Management)
· Migrated different applications from webmethods to Mule 4.x
· Expertise in design and development of MuleSoft, with real-time experience in DataWeave, Salesforce Connector, AWS, XSLT, and API Management
· Develop API gateway architecture, API design principles, CI/CD Deployment procedures.
· Experience on development in providing and consuming SOAP web services and REST APIs
· Design, publish and test RESTful APIs using RAML 1.0/2.0 or Postman
· Created multiple reports using IBM Cognos, Crystal Reports for Oregon State.
· Experience on testing APIs (unit/functional/automated).
· Used Amazon SNS connector to store messages which are coming from consumer.
· Created custom connector called “SNS Topic FIFO publish Connector” to publish messages to FIFO queue.
· Used Amazon S3 bucket to retrieve data for different applications.
· Experience on securing API endpoints using OAuth and SSO implementation using Ping/Okta
· Experience using Git/Bitbucket for code sharing, deployment management and team collaboration.
Employer: Randstad Technologies Inc
Client: WellsFargo Bank, Fairless Hills, PA Aug 2021– June 2022
Sr Application Developer
· Design and Develop Mule applications for any of the available deployment options of the Anypoint Platform runtime plane Worked on the Mule API Gateway for the application of policies to API as well for managing the security. Also worked with the Proxy settings using the API Gateway for the API’s.
· Built Proof of Concept (POC) for the Inbound, and Outbound modules to call the third-party vendor API's using MuleSoft and Java.
· Implement API security policies (as set by API manager), applied to all client-facing proxy APIs for CORS, OAUTH2.0 access token enforcement, ClientID enforcement and Rate Limiting – SLA Based and Secured Mule service endpoints using OAuth2.0, HTTPS and SSO.
· Create Request transformer, Response transformers, Custom Components and configured them in Mule-config.xml.
· Convert different applications from Mule 3 to Mule 4
· Configure the OAuth provider module to connect with custom built Java Class and OAuth API to implement Oauth2, MuleSoft JDBC object store and clustering in the server.
· Developed interfaces between SAP, Sales Force, REST and SOAP web-services.
· Created job in Informatica to integrate mule API.
· Used Database Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
· Integration of Mule ESB system while utilizing MQ Series, Http, File system and SFTP transports.
· Extensively used Mule components that includes File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
· Developed RESTful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
· Deployed Mule ESB applications into MMC (Mule Management Console and used MUnit to validate mule flows.
· Utilized Log4J for logging and JUnit for unit testing.
Employer: Adventasoft Inc
Client: Farm Beaure Health, Dayton, OHJune, 2021– Aug, 2021
Sr Mulesoft Developer
· Mule ESB experience in implementing Service – Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) using Mule Server 3.x. and 4.x.
· Created Request & Response transformers, Custom Components & configured them in Mule-config.xml.
· Created Mule Flow using End Point, Connector and Component bean using Mule ESB to communicate client/server systems.
· Used Data base & Sales force Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
· Implemented web services API using HTTP.
· Designed & Developed persistence service using Hibernate framework.
· Hibernate used as the ORM mapping tool and worked with Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
· Used Spring Beans to encapsulate business logic and Implemented Application MVC Architecture using Spring MVC framework.
· Created Use cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose. Designed and developed the project using MVC design pattern.
· Implemented J2EE design patterns such as Session Facade, Factory, DAO, DTO, and MVC.
· Developed XML Java Script and Java classes for dynamic HTML generation to perform the server-side processing on the client requests.
· Utilized partner WSDL for ESB to Salesforce & SAP integrations.
· Integrating salesforce.com with MuleSoft for connecting applications, data sources and APIs, in the cloud.
· Involved in writing SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Views for Oracle database, mapping done through Hibernate.
· Coordinated work with DB team, QA team, Business Analysts and Client Reps to complete the client requirements efficiently Use MuleSoft flow-control palette to optimize message processing, specifically in Scatter-Gather & Choice-Router to call multiple services in parallel and a specific function based on information from the request.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, MySQL, UNIX, HTML, CSS, Maven, GitHub, Jenkins,
PL/SQL, JUnit, Apache, Spring MVC, IBM WebSphere, MuleSoft ESB, Java,
Anypoint Studio, Cloud Hub, ActiveMQ, RAML, ActiveMQ, APM, Nexus, Apache-Maven,
CloudHub, XML, XSLT, CSS, Ajax, JSTL, LDAP, PL/SQL SQL, Log4J, Web Services – WSDL, SOAP, CXF, Jenkins
Employer: Data Inc
Client: Bank of America– Pennington, NJ Jan,2020– May,2021
Sr Application Developer
· Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and Maintenance phases of Roll View application.