Community Teaching Plan & Evaluation
After reviewing , explain approaches to community intervention and evaluation. Implement a teaching and evaluation plan.
- Choose one topic from the prevention strategies and intervention recommendations identified in .
- Develop a teaching plan, including objective, content outline, teaching method, and time in a table format found in slide 3 of the .
- Develop an evaluation plan for your teaching intervention and create a tool for feedback from your learners. Be sure to include the questionnaire and any other teaching tools within the powerpoint presentation for faculty analysis.
- Implement the teaching plan and evaluation during Visit 5 of your clinical experience.
- Summarize the outcomes of your teaching plan and evaluation based on the results from the questionnaires.
- The presentation is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- The work is to be 1-2 pages in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
- Incorporate a minimum of 3 current (published within the last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work. Journal articles and books should be referenced according to APA style (the library has a copy of the APA Manual).
- Your assignment should be formatted per APA and references should be current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions)