Marketing Final Paper
Pick a Topic!
Pick one topic that interests you the most from the lists immediately below:
- What are the best forms of advertising for a small business, large business, government, etc.?
- Do an analysis of appropriate/recommended social media platforms and advertising mediums based on generational demographics, e.g. Gen X, Gen Y, Gen Z, Baby Boomers, Millennials, and Zoomers
- Analysis of your top five favorite advertising slogans and why they are your favorite
- Censorship in advertising, good or bad?
- Emotional influence on consumer behavior
- Biggest influences on consumer decision making
- Methods to predict consumer behavior
- Influence of social groups on purchase intentions
- Consumer behavior and brand image
Social Media Marketing
Marketing and Public Relations: what is the difference and what are the advantages/disadvantages of both?
- What is the most effective marketing method in the digital world and why?
- Is traditional marketing still relevant? e.g., television, radio, newspapers
- Newest trends in marketing and their effectiveness
- Social Media: A blessing or curse for society? Why?
- Is there a correlation to the emergence of social media and impacts to youth?
Why or why not?
- The role of Influencers in marketing? e.g. microinfluencers.
The paper should include the following: Format and References
- Be creative in design, but ensure all required information is included! Build something that you will be proud to present!
- Utilize three or more credible sources (primary and secondary). Utilize the MGA Library databases and reputable sources online. Note: Wikipedia is not a credible source and should not be included in your paper.
- Paper length 8-10 pages; including a title page and references page.
- Proofread for grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Very important!
- Plagiarized work will receive a zero (0).
- Use headings, sub-headings, sub-sub-headings, etc. whenever you change the topic. Do not turn in a paper without headings, etc.
- Write paper using MLA format
- Indent the beginning of each new paragraph.
- Include a title page with the title of the project, your name, and any other
information you deem useful.
- Do not write the paper using an outline format.
If you have any questions or problems, please notify me well in advance! Best of luck!