Contracts and Payment Structures
For this SLP assignment, write a 2-page paper (excluding title and references pages). Include two scholarly sources (cited and referenced per APA 7).
Locate and review the following article:
Bonnans, J. F., Cen, Z., & Christel, T. (2012). Energy contracts management by stochastic programming techniques. Annals of Operations Research, 200(1), 199-222. ISSN 0254-5330. DOI 10.1007/s10479-011-0973-5
Address the bulleted requirements below
· Submit a two-page critique of the article mentioned above.
· Summarize the article and also state how you could apply the information to a real-world scenario (this could be your SLP contract or another scenario of your choice).
Additionally, consider the organization, business situation, and contract you developed in Modules 1 and 2. For this assignment, integrate the concepts and principles you have been studying in this module and refine your existing Contract by adding a Payment, Terms, and Conditions section to the Contract.
· Include the following (timing, payment schedule, invoicing process, substantiating documents, holdbacks, and interest charges) and try to incorporate as many of them as possible into your Contract.
· In a paragraph or two at the end of your Contract, list the elements you added to your Contract and explain how each strengthens the agreement and/or protects one or both parties from litigation. Cite and reference sources to support your work.
· Add your revised Contract to the end of your two full-page paper and place it on its own page after the references page.
SLP Assignment Expectations
1. The minimum length requirement for this Module SLP Assignment is 2 full pages (excluding Title and Reference pages). Include 2 scholarly sources.
2. Provide an APA-formatted title page. Use
3. Include an introduction, a body using 2 scholarly sources cited to support your work, and a conclusion that aligns with your purpose statement, summarizes each section, and then wraps up into a final thought.