Identify some of the social, ethical, and economic reasons for addressing immigration policy reform.
Discussion Topic: Identify some of the social, ethical, and economic reasons for addressing immigration policy reform.
Select one Student Learning Outcomes from the following list and provides an explanation of how the selected Student Learning Outcomes is explored or related to the Discussion Topic.
1. Relate the role of the nurse leader as a driver of policy reform
- Promote policies that incorporate ethical principles and standards for the use of health and information technologies.
- Advocate for patients, families, caregivers, communities, and members of the healthcare team
– The discussion must address the topic
– Rationale must be provided
– Use at least 600 words (no included 1st page or references in the 600 words)
– May use examples from your nursing practice
– Formatted and cited in current APA 7
– Use 3 academic sources, not older than 5 years. Not Websites are allowed.
– Plagiarism is NOT permitted