Compare And Contrast The Different Types Of Shock: Cardiogenic, Hypovolemic, Neurogenic (Vasogenic), Anaphylactic, And Septic.
- Compare and contrast the different types of shock: cardiogenic, hypovolemic, neurogenic (vasogenic), anaphylactic, and septic.
In your presentation, include the following:
- Include at least one type of visual aid in your presentation such as PowerPoint slides, diagrams, white board use, etc.
- You are expected to explain the processes or concepts in your own words using references to support your explanations. Include a reference list at the end and cite references verbally or with on screen citations.
- Use appropriate master’s level terminology.
- Include all necessary physiology and/or pathophysiology in your explanation.
- Use detailed explanations to teach or explain.
- Reference a minimum of two sources; you may cite your etext as a source. Use APA format to style your visual aids and cite your sources. Include a reference page in your video.