Funding Proporsal(Dementia People In Australia)
Develop a program and write a funding proposal in 2500 words. you may choose to focus on one of these health issues(dementia) in a specific population group such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For this health issue, write a funding proposal which addresses the points below. You should structure your plan using headings and subheadings. Your proposal should include the following project details:
- Project name
- Expected length of the project
- Population target
- A brief description of the characteristics of your target population (e.g., CALD, Indigenous, disability, other)
- A project summary or abstract
- Briefly outline who the program is designed for, the goals and objectives of the project, the strategies and the evaluation plan.
- Describe the rationale for your intervention and how you determined what is needed. In this section you will also identify the determinants for this particular issue.
- Project objectives and goals
- Project plan
- Outline the program objectives and the key strategies and activities you are proposing.
- Evaluation plan
- Describe each phase of evaluation for your program.